Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Rachel

I’m Rachel, age 32, mom of five young kids.


Height: 5’3”, beginning weight: 156.


January 13, 2009 was the day I got my first shipment of TAIslim. Before I even tried a drop of it, my husband Sam took my “before” pictures. Here is the ultimate glamour shot of them all, not to be shared lightly. I have so much confidence that TAIslim will give me the results I hope for that I’m giving you this picture before I have the skinny one to place alongside it!


Now, it has been exactly one week since I began taking TAIslim. I was completely grossed out when I first drank it. I drank those two ounces alone, then chugged 8 ounces of water immediately following. I have since discovered that it can be mixed with the water (which makes it slightly more palatable), or mixed with water, lemon, and ice (I can drink that!). Anyway, for the first few days, I noticed that my appetite shrank significantly. And I didn’t crave sweets – something I have eaten probably every day of my life! I figured that these effects on my appetite might change after a few days, but I am grateful to report that I’m still eating far less than I was eating before I began taking TAIslim. I am trying to eat the recommended diet that is given along with the product, but potatoes are something I will never be able to completely get rid of! I have been eating other vegetables, however. The point is, I’m not strictly adhering to the TAIslim diet, and I am still seeing results.


I have exercised twice for ½ hour each time, once on Thursday and once today. So, obviously I haven’t been a dedicated exerciser. However, each time I exercised, I could feel the deep muscles working – not to mention that the aching muscles that I normally feel for a day or two after working out did not ache as much as is usual for me.


Today I weighed and measured myself. I had lost 2 inches off of my bust and waist, and 1 ½ inches off of my hips. That extra little fat roll you see between my waist and hips? GONE. This in itself is so amazing to me. I will continue to use this product and eat better and exercise more often than twice a week, and my “after” picture will be posted very soon – and look much more glamorous than the one I have posted here!



1 comment:

  1. Three-week stats:

    Pounds lost: 4
    Inches lost on bust: 2
    on waist: 4
    on hips: 2 1/2

    This is the first week I've lost any weight. The inches keep whittling off steadily, though. I have to say that I am pleased with the results. I'll keep you posted on my progress.

    ReplyDelete