Friday, January 23, 2009

Hey Chris and Dede, it’s Amorette (aka Large and in Charge). Anyway, here are some before pictures. My weight is 234 lbs. and I am 5’7.



My measurements are as follows:

Bust: 48”

Waist: 47”

Hip: 53”

Arm: 15”

Thigh: 29”



Some other alarming statistics that are weight related for me going on right now are:



Resting Pulse: 100 bpm

Blood Pressure: 125/85

Cholesterol: 285

I also have high fatty liver enzymes ALT & AST are both elevated and in the high range.



I have my blood work papers at home so I can give you exact numbers but don’t have it with me. Basically, my body is struggling and crazy strained even when I am just sitting my fat butt around here at the office. I was lecturing a friend of mine who is a smoker and her resting pulse, even being high at 86, was lower than mine. I have put on over 85 lbs. in just 9 ½ months and it is really taking a strain on my body, my heart, and my self-esteem =(



5 days of Taislim and already I feel hopeful and energetic so I am going to do my best and I KNOW the results will show my hard work soon. I have adjusted my eating already and will start walking and working out soon too. Love you guys, thanks for adding this great tool to my arsenal of weight loss strategies. I will keep you posted on my progress.



-Amorette Strickland

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! What a week. It was great. Dick lost 12 lbs. and Donna lost 6 1/2 lbs. We look forward to seeing results of week 2 on Feb. 2.
    Dick reports easier mobility and looser clothes.

    ReplyDelete