Monday, January 19, 2009





Hello Everyone! Its Cheryl...I will say that I have never been so excited about a weight loss program ever! I love that there is no risk in trying it because we get our money back if we arent happy, but I will say that I have been on it for 1 day so far and I love the way I feel. I am 39 years old, and I am not living another year of my life as a fat woman. I have struggled with my weight since i came out of the womb. NO MORE!!!!! If you are visiting this blog because you were sent here by me or someone we know, or you would like to follow my personal story on here and get to know me better then you can also visit my website at www.alighterwayoflife.taislim.com but i am happy to share my journey with you all because 39 is the last year of my life I will know myself as a fat woman. Soon you have to call me Cher instead of Cheryl, cause one half of me will be gone for good......

No comments:

Post a Comment