Sunday, January 18, 2009

hello im jen!

Hey all, Jenns in the house, as you will very well see just below..lol. My first picture I am posting
is just to build up some guts to post my bathing suit beuty pict. So you all know i am miss smiley most of the time but under it all I hide some major dissapointment. I am only 29 and already struggling to keep a healthy weight. But not for long, thanks to taislim...

I look like a friggin football player... Lookout ballers #1 LINEMAN comin in... Im gonna love watchin this bag of buldges melt away like butter....into a sexy body with pockets full of $100's cause there will not be a person out there I havent shared it with.....Lets get to work taislim, we have more lives to change....

Ok. Here it is. If it were not for my beleif that this is short term you can bet I would not have in a million years posted this discusting picture on here. So friends, lets hurry up and lose so we can start feeling better about this already...lol. Well here I am in all my gory....Enjoy the laughs peeps cause beleive me, you won't be laughing long....haha, it will be me laughing soon...


Yes friends, that is my bathing suit being swallowed by my XXX!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment